Alentejo is one of the most beautiful and charming regions in the world, with Évora city centre considered by UNESCO as World Heritage Site. That should be a reason to visit Alentejo for itself, but here are eight other reasons to visit Alentejo.
1. Some of the Most Wonderful Landscapes You will Ever See
2. World-renowned Wineries Where You Can Taste the Best Wines From Alentejo
3. Rocky beaches ideal for Walking, Sun-bathing and Surfing
Source: CM Odemira
4. Endless outdoor activities
Book your stay and enjoy many outdoor activities in Alentejo at Hotel Vila Galé Clube de Campo
5. Wonderful Food Made With Regional Products With a Twist of Modernity
Enjoy a wonderful meal at Michelin Star winning restaurant L'AND Vineyards
6. Century-old Monuments, Culture and Heritage
Stay near the most beautiful monuments in Évora at Convento do Espinheiro Luxury Collection Hotel
7. Luxury Wine Hotels and Farms and Sofisticated Boutique Hotels For a Dreamlike Stay
8. Friendly and Welcoming People That Will Make You Feel Like You Are at Home
Discover the true Alentejo flavours by the hand of Consultant Chef Joachim Koerper (Michelin Star) at Herdade da Malhadinha Nova Restaurant.
So what are you waiting for to visit Alentejo, an amazing wine region in Portugal? See all of our suggestions for a perfect vacation in Alentejo or, if you are not sure what to do and visit, let us know what your dream tour looks like and we will personalize a tour to meet your preferences. Let's start!